- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of comprehensive test strategy/test plans/ test cases to ensure software deliverables are meeting functional requirements;
- Create, maintain and execute test plans/ test cases for frontend and backend to meet software specifications/acceptance criteria;
- Document and report all test results in conjunction with test plans & test cases;
- Responsible for identifying problems not just in the product but also in the process; recommending changes wherever they can to improve the continuous delivery of world-class quality software;
- Collaborate with developers/BAs/POs to resolve issues discovered during the different phases of the test process;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with peers in Business, Product, and Technology.
- University degree in engineering, computer sciences, information systems, economics or equivalent professional qualification;
- 2+ years of black/grey box software testing experience;
- Proficient in analyzing business/ functional requirements and software technical specifications;
- Experience with the full software development life cycle including design, testing, deployment and documentation activities;
- Experience with REST and SOAP API testing, experience with Postman;
- Experience with at least one bug tracking tool and test management tool such as Jira/Zephyr/X-Ray/HP ALM;
- Experience with Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology;
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written, both Romanian and English).
What we offer
- An Agile working environment;
- The chance to be part of a new team from inception, the beginning of a promising future
- Maybe one of the biggest professional rewards, the chance to see that your work is useful for millions of users;
- A stable work environment, which will let you have your personal and fulfilling work rhythm;
- Flexible working environment and a fair amount of holidays, so to provide the right balance between your private and professional life;
- The chance to pick what you want from a wide range of benefits. From gym to holidays, from food to shopping vouchers. There are so many, that we don’t have enough space here to write them.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON Software Development S.R.L.
E.ON Software Development (ESD) provides E.ON Group companies with developments and IT solutions needed for their current business activities through a team of young IT specialists, software solutions, consulting, support and applications for the global digitization strategy E.ON.
The E.ON HEMS enables future home energy systems by integrating local renewable generation from PV, energy storage units (battery), EV wall-box as well as smart heating i.e. heat pumps, flexible electrical heater and micro CHP units. The Dashboard enables a user friendly platform/environment for monitoring energy generation and consumption as well as energy optimization services i.e. increase self-consumption from PV, load reduction, cost reduction and minimizing the CO2 footprint. Moreover, we aim to enhance the comfort of the residents, pursuing adaptive control of lights and thermal comfort (room temperature).