- We are starting a new venture and need a talented developer to help kick-off the project! You'll be helping us build a powerful platform using a Node.js/React/Azure stack.
- We are seeking self-motivated engineers, who are obsessed with delivering value, are forward-thinking, and excited to see the successful implementation of the products they deliver.
What We’re Looking For: Development skills
- Platform: Microsoft Azure;
- Framework mandatory: NodeJS, SSE;
- Additional useful programming languages: Python;
- Experience in databases: Azure Mysql, Azure CosmosDB (Key/Value Database) und Azure Redis (In Memory Key/Value Database);
Other required skills:
- Several years of experience as a software developer with high affinity for quality;
- Strong understanding of software development principles;
- Object Oriented Programming;
- Good Knowledge of Azure (native Services) <- optional;
- Excellent knowledge of Node with TypeScript;
- Preferably first experience with TS decorators (Ts.ED);
- Work with multiple implementation of 3rd Party API’s;
- REST API development;
- Unit Testing with mocha;
- Integration Testing with Postman/Newman;
- User management.
What we offer
- An Agile working environment;
- The chance to be part of a new team from inception, the beginning of a promising future
- Maybe one of the biggest professional rewards, the chance to see that your work is useful for millions of users;
- A stable work environment, which will let you have your personal and fulfilling work rhythm;
- Flexible working environment and a fair amount of holidays, so to provide the right balance between your private and professional life;
- The chance to pick what you want from a wide range of benefits. From gym to holidays, from food to shopping vouchers. There are so many, that we don’t have enough space here to write them.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON Software Development S.R.L.
E.ON Software Development (ESD) provides E.ON Group companies with developments and IT solutions needed for their current business activities through a team of young IT specialists, software solutions, consulting, support and applications for the global digitization strategy E.ON.
The E.ON HEMS enables future home energy systems by integrating local renewable generation from PV, energy storage units (battery), EV wall-box as well as smart heating i.e. heat pumps, flexible electrical heater and micro CHP units. The Dashboard enables a user friendly platform/environment for monitoring energy generation and consumption as well as energy optimization services i.e. increase self-consumption from PV, load reduction, cost reduction and minimizing the CO2 footprint. Moreover, we aim to enhance the comfort of the residents, pursuing adaptive control of lights and thermal comfort (room temperature).