We are now looking for a Business Architect for functional area Sell. We are looking for an experienced sales oriented architect that wants to translate business requirment into common capabilities. You will work closely to GF sales, DTO and Enterprise core to make sure we prioritise and develop common capabilities in the sales area in order to secure efficient operations and process flow while deliver excellent stakeholder and customer value and experience. This covers all types of processes and related interfaces, i.e. E2E, main- or sub-processes and includes securing efficient handling of the interfaces towards other processes.
- Collect and align business requirementss
- Prioritize and handle requirements
- Improve processes and capabilities
- Define and ensure governance structure and adherence to common process & information standards
- Enable and secure right competence within the funcational area
- Education: A degree in Sales, Accounting, Business Administration, IT or the equivalent experience.
- Min years of experience: 10
- Domain experience: Sales
- Knowledge of tools and IT systems used in the process is required.
- Experience in Change and Improvement Management
- Relating and networking
- Applying expertise and technology
- Inventing and innovating
- Presenting and communicating information
- Leading and supervising
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 264860