The perfect way to start off the New Year? The chance to put your sportive New Year resolutions into practice at last? Ischgl and Kitzbühel are so yesterday – instead, come along to our Consulting Winter Olympics in Winterberg on January 9-10, 2019! Learn about E.ON’s top strategy consultancy (E.ON Inhouse Consulting) and get to meet potential new colleagues during a pleasant après-ski evening spent at the lodge? Then apply now to take part in our Consulting Winter Olympics - just as the year gets going! We will be offering plenty of fun and sportive challenges - ideal for putting your New Year’s resolutions straight into practice. Our consultants will not only be providing you with first-hand tips but also with personal feedback on your career. We are greatly looking forward to enjoying this energy-packed event with you! Apply online by January 1, 2019!
- A bachelor’s or master's degree or PhD in Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences that documents your outstanding academic performance
- Passion for the energy industry and the willingness to broaden your horizons
- An affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- An independent and solution-oriented work style
- Motivation to make a difference and an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
What we offer
- Exclusive insights into a multitude of demanding projects which are of major importance to E.ON and the whole energy industry
- Extensive feedback and tips for a job application at E.ON Inhouse Consulting
- A fun event where you get to ask all your questions and experience our exceptional team spirit
E.ON is comitted to equal opportunities and positively encourages applications from candidates with specific needs and disabilities.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON Inhouse Consulting
E.ON Inhouse Consulting (ECON) is the internal management consultancy of the E.ON Group and the preferred partner of E.ON's top management. With round about 100 employees located in Essen, ECON combines state-of-the art consulting methodologies, comprehensive functional and industry expertise, deep E.ON insights and experience with a practical approach to building capabilities and delivering real impact. We serve the high end of the consulting services spectrum in full competition with external top management consultancies. Working with ECON offers you both: a challenging learning environment in consulting as well as an ideal stepping stone into an energy industry career.
Do you strive for a career in consulting and want to make a real difference in the energy sector? Join E.ON Inhouse Consulting, the internal strategy consulting unit of the E.ON Group, and shape the energy world of tomorrow - today. Together with our strong team of around 100 consultants you will be involved in all key projects and strategic challenges currently facing E.ON and the industry. What else? Take on responsibility and explore broad career opportunities within an international team!