Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions
To enable our growth, we created a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. We hire here various IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Important role in the success of a department and project deliveries
Do you have firm experience in providing functional guidance and expertise around Settlement and Finance solutions?
Do you want to play an important role in delivering the digital transformation in our member relations area ?
And do you have experience with or want to work agile?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then you have to join us in Arla IT. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Poland, Denmark, Germany and UK. We are looking for a Settlement / Financial consultant to join us in Gdansk for the Member Relations programme. We are delivering to the part of the business managing our relations with our owners; the farmers. We work with a farmer centric approach as well as efficient management tools including settlement solutions, digital collaboration tools as well as CRM (MRM) among other.
Your main tasks are:
- Securing quality assurance of new IT solutions and that they are designed with both functionality and efficient operations in mind
- Reviewing processes, initiatives and on a continuous basis challenge the pros and cons on potential changes to implementation scope and functional solutions
- Taking both business requirements and IT efficiency into consideration, whilst assessing the tasks with the right balance between detail and “helicopter” perspective
- Enabling efficient application deployment by establishing best practice templates, standards and policies within the area of responsibility
- Supporting the agile development process with our vendors
- Securing use of IT best practice, standards and policies
Your Gdansk possibility
We have insourced IT competences and established an IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users. As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organization, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Settlement / Finance expertise and great collaboration skills
You are focused on achieving the prioritized goals and have the ability to ensure a great collaboration between the team and the business. You are open minded and thrives in a large organization with a changing environment where you can help drive the agile transformation.
- You have In-depth knowledge of templates, tools and standards for one or more technical areas and can use this knowledge in IT solutions
- Your 3-5 years of experience with relevant technical fields gives you the ability to get the overview of complex IT system landscapes
- You hold a Master degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Extensive knowledge within Settlement and Financials tools, preferably SAP FI or SAP PI/PO and Salesforce.
- You have an Agile mindset and are experienced in working Agile, preferably the SAFe framework
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realize your ambitions - whatever they may be. If this sounds exciting, apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Arla’s Global IT comprises 200+ highly skilled IT specialists across DK, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft, cloud based and specific solutions targeted business needs. At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Arla®, Castello® and Lurpak® – brands like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.