Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions
To enable our growth, we established an IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join various IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile. Together, we support Europe’s largest dairies, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organization, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Become a key resource in developing Arla MES (Manufacturing Execution System) applications
Angular frontend developer with production experience
You will be a part of the MES Platform team joining our Dairy program and you will be a part of the IT Solutions team with more than 90 colleagues using agile methods as the way of working in the SAFe framework®. You will be located in Gdansk. However, you should expect approx. 20 days of travel per year primarily to our locations in Denmark. Your daily work will require close cooperation with our MES team located in Denmark.
You will be a part of further developing and rolling out our Arla MES platform to standardize all our Dairies.
Your main tasks will be:
- Migrate older applications programmed in Jquery or Angular JS towards the newest Angular framework.
- Develop and module test the new application functionality in Angular
- Regression test in our Quality test system
- Roll out the application to our sites, primarily through remote connections.
Further more depending on your interests and skills you can dive into one or more of these disciplines:
- SAP MII server backend transactions
- .Net webservices
- MS SQL views and procedures
- Wonderware MES and Wonderware System Platform
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing an IT hub in Gdansk to supplement Global IT in Viby, Denmark. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
- You hold a degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- You have at least 2 years of experience within software development and test – Angular preferred
- You have a background in production environments
- You have experience from working in a multicultural environment
- You communicate effortlessly in English in writing and spoken
- You are familiar with the Agile and Scrum methods
It is an advantage if you are familiar with some of these concepts and tools:
- IAS95 integration to SAP ERP for Production orders (XML/B2MML)
- Production Recipes
- ISA88 Batch production logs and traceabilty
- PackML interfaces for discrete filling and packing
- OEE recording in production
- Production Laboratory Quality registrations
- SAP MII
- Github, MS DevOps
- MS windows and MS SQL
- Wonderware MES and Systemplatform
- Wonderware Intouch
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realize your ambitions - whatever they may be.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative.
Join us to help us create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Please apply as soon as possible with short cover letter and your CV in English.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.