At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable.
In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, IT, master data and HR processes.
A new opportunity has arisen, to obtain a position of P2P Expert in P2P Department. The role is dedicated to assuring overall quality of accounting performed by AP team and taking responsibility for cross departmental initiatives.
Strengthening accounts payable across markets
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within P2P team.
Your main focus will be:
- Coordinate improvements in process and technology to support P2P Operations Strategy
- Perform Unit and Integration test of new solutions, validate business cases and support operational teams in all phases of the change process
- Manage cross departmental projects
- Support all stakeholders in the correct application of process and available technical solutions
- Support and continuously improve service delivery through powerful analytics and insight
- Continuous improvement of the P2P performance management by staying aware of trends in the P2P area with regards to metrics that deliver meaningful insight
- Support transitions and new tasks
- Provide knowledge transfer capability and documentation to enable smooth transition of improvement projects into 'business as usual activity.
Your role will also together with operational leads design processes together with internal control check points. Identify and implement automations of tasks performed through VBA scripts and other available tools. Among other duties, you will also define functional requirements of new IT solutions or enhancement of the currently
existing ones (VIM, Smartscan, Robotics, VBA scripts etc.).
An eye for the detail and heart for the team
In regard to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdańsk we are currently looking for professionals with at least 5 years of experience in accountancy with educational background related to F&A or similar area. Speaking English fluently, you are a trusted advisor for the business and build solid and long - term relations with your stakeholders.
On top of handling your daily duties with engagement, you have the curiosity to understand the bigger picture, knowledge of SAP FI, Smartscan, Open Text VIM and deep understanding of P2P processes. You’ve already implemented successfully process improvements, involving others to do the same. Project management skills will be an advantage.
You take the lead for your development, mastering finance policies, processes, tools and systems. Having knowledge of all processes within your team, you are a solid partner to your leader, supporting them in their daily duties.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Relocation package
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office