Junior/Service Desk Supporter – Danish speaker
As an Junior/Service Desk Supporter, you will:
- Perform 1st and 1.5 level support for all systems and devices
- Perform remote troubleshooting through SCCM
- Educate and guide end-users while problem-solving
- Identify and suggest improvements on currently followed processes
- Act as escalation point in case of urgent or severe IT incidents
- Prioritize and manage many open tickets at the same time
- Analyse most commonly reported incidents
- Escalate unresolved issues to higher support teams
- Record all incidents and service requests in our ITSM tool
There are some skills and qualities which we require:
- Fluent English and Danish
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong team-player orientation
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
Other skills and qualities, which will give you an advantage (not mandatory):
- Professional experience in Service Desk/Customer Service Department
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Familiar with one or more of these tools
- KCS - Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
What you can expect from us:
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets etc.
- Professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the building 😊
Your Gdansk possibility
Soon, Gdansk will become a primary IT hub. We are known for our agile processes, collaboration and how we develop our ways of working. Here, you join our IT Service Desk to support Arla colleagues across countries and functions.
The strategy for our Gdansk hub is to continue growth in the organization, responsibly and with wide-ranging tasks. Therefore, the possibilities for professional and personal development are only to increase in the future.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. If you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions.
If this sounds exciting please apply as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.