Data and Analytics Scrum Master, Arla IT
Do you have strong ‘scrum master’ experience in an agile organization or an IT project management background? Do you want to drive the future of data management and analytics in a global organization? If you can answer yes to these questions, then join the analytics and data management Program in Arla Foods.
You will join our IT Solutions team with colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join the Analytics Powerhouse train (program) in either Gdansk or Aarhus. The Analytics Powerhouse program drives all new development regarding data, from reporting & analytics to data management, for the global Arla Foods.
A value driven enabler, who has the passion for analytics and agile development methods
You have talent for solving complex issues - and enabling the team to create the highest possible value. You can understand the big picture as well as ensure the details are also in place.
- Enablement of the team – focusing on eliminating impediments and ensuring an effective agile process
- Ability to ensure transparency of team activities, progress and challenges
- Coaching of team members
- Ensure team reporting to relevant key persons
- Recruitment and financial management for the team
- Management of stakeholders and creating strong relations with our customer
- Close collaboration with product owners and release train engineer to ensure seamless delivery
- Implementation of agile principles and best practices for the team
- Manage product release, testing and highquality products
You will travel approx. 20-50 days per year to meet colleagues and partners around the world.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are results-oriented and focused on achieving goals and have the ability to ensure the team, product owner, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skills and thrive on engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. You have a strong IT knowledge/mind-set and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits.
- Master degree in either IT or business orientated field
- 2-5 years in a project management or scrum master role in a multicultural/global organization
- Experience in managing Analytics, reporting and or data orientated projects
- Track record of prior delivery in Analytics is highly desirable
- Experience as either a software or IT developer would be an advantage
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity while still enabling great results
- Good general IT understanding
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Application and contact
If you want to explore this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no late than 17th May. For additional information. Please call Guy Smith +45 9131 1720