At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, IT and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the HR SSC Gdansk team. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
We have embarked on a global HR transformation journey, aimed at enabling service excellence across the entire organization. We are shaping the future of HR in Arla, and we need you to help us making this happen!
The HR SSC team is a part of Arla Foods’ Service Delivery Model, with the focus on the call and case management. We are responsible for a seamless, high quality and timely response to various queries related to the HR processes to our internal customers, employees, line managers and HR Business Partners, globally.
We run HR Operations within a variety of fields, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Masterdata, Performance& Compensation, and our efforts enable the business to move forward. You will contribute to deliver on selected operations and Provide professional support to designated groups within the HR organization.
As an HR Masterdata Administrator you will:
- Play a key role in administrative part of HR Masterdata processes.
- Provide professional assistance for Arla people with global HR processes by responding to internal requests.
- Support the Business with self-service processes
- Documentation of global HR processes
- Providing recommendations to process-related problems
- Assisting in modifying those processes when needed (process improvement)
- Understanding of Global HR processes
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Ability to work with HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Customer orientation
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
- Working knowledge of MS Office
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders and Solution Owners, and when supporting junior specialists from your team.
What you can expect from us
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to the HR department via the following link