At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the HR SSC Gdansk team. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
We have embarked on a global HR transformation journey, aimed at enabling service excellence across the entire organization. We are shaping the future of HR in Arla, and we need you to help us making this happen!
Bringing value to the Business is in our heart, and we do so by delivering top quality services, constantly trying to improve and optimize them.
As an HR Master Data Coordinator, you will:
- Gate keep master data processes and quality
- Maintain all organisational and employee master data, including Personnel Administration and Organisational Management
- Support the Business with self-service processes
- Provide professional HR support to designated groups within the HR organisation
- Ensure that all Master Data is maintained with a high quality
- Documentation MDM processes
- Providing recommendations to process-related problems
- Assisting in modifying those processes when needed (process improvement)
- Minimum 2 years of HR SSC experience, preferably in Service Delivery Model
- Global HR processes understanding and experience
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Ability to work with HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
- Customer orientation
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders and Solution Owners, and when supporting junior specialists from your team.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.