At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as a Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant and you'll become a vital part of our company. As well-established Financial Shared Service in Tricity we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
We are looking for ambitious student/graduate with excellent MS Excel and general flair for IT (part time/flexible hours).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Development of automated solutions supporting Risk and Compliance daily work
- Maintain and develop Access Database and Impero (system for control monitoring)
- Perform various analysis
- Provide support in daily operations
- What we expect from you:
- Very good English
- Student or graduated in sciences or finance area
- Detail oriented approach and working style
- Excellent MS Excel and general flair for IT
- Analytical skills with attention to details
- Good SQL (macros skills) will be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP will be a plus
- Availability 15-20 hours/ week
If you know other languages like German, Dutch, French or Scandinavian we will make sure you make good use of it.
What you can expect from us:
- Flexible hours of work
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. Please send your application to HR department via following link.