Career Opportunities: Junior Procurement Administrator, Gdansk (62664)
Req Id 62664 - Posted 04/11/2019 - Poland - Procurement - Full-Time - Professional
Junior Procurement Administrator, Gdansk
Procurement and sharing Arla values
Regarding continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Junior Procurement Administrator. Preferably, you have 1-2 years’ experience in procurement, and you have knowledge from SAP or other ERP.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently. We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment, requiring frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities
- Chill out rooms with Xbox One and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.