Project Coordinator in Global HR, Gdansk
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the HR SSC Gdansk team working directly with the Service Delivery department in HQ Viby. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
We have embarked on a global HR transformation journey, aimed at enabling service excellence across the entire organization. We are shaping the future of HR in Arla, and we need you to help us making this happen!
Bringing value to the Business is in our heart, and we do so by delivering top quality services, constantly trying to improve and optimize them.
You will act as a project coordinator regarding internal projects, transitions, new tasks and implement improvements. We also expect close cooperation with the Business (Solution Owners, Stakeholders). You will also proactively take part in process transitions.
You will assist in scoping, planning and execution of projects/programmes owned by Global HR. Helping to ensure continuous business anchoring of the projects through close dialogue with manager, project sponsor and key stakeholders (change management) will be part of your job.
The role requires documenting project deliverables and helping to secure strong hand-over to operation.
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders and being a part of a high-performance team.
What we expect from you
- Experience in Project Coordination required
- Basic project management experience
- Agile Project skills
- Global HR processes understanding would be helpful
- Interested in working with HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
- Some change management and negotiation skills preferred
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in VSTS or Microsoft Projects would be a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and high commitment
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
To be successful in this role, you need to be service minded and reliable when it comes to cooperation with internal customers. We are looking for a person who is a good team player, but also feels comfortable working independently. You would be expected to show a can-do attitude and act professionally. Working in fast-paced environment, you can cope well with high workloads, and are able to prioritize your tasks. You take the initiative and understand that we bring value by supporting the business and our customers.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.