Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including architects, consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. Integration, Cloud, security, network, shared infrastructure. We are in stage to start the journey of implement the EDI B2B Strategy.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for an EDI Consultant to join our Shared Core team in the iFIT agile release train. The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains in. Do you know nothing better than lead the implementation of Arla Foods’ EDI B2B strategy together with your ambitious and skilled colleagues? Do you have solid technical insight and are well-versed in EDI, or you have acquired knowledge of technical interchange or other integration areas? Then come and join us.
Take charge with high focus on alignment with the Business regarding EDI requirements
You are used to work in a team, you will be go to person to deliver high quality EDI solutions, where your main task is to ensure that you bring continually value to the business with your solid business understanding. Your comprehensive plan is to develop and lead the implementation of Arla Foods’ EDI strategies together with your ambitious and skilled colleagues. The objective is to ensure that we have appropriate and absolute top-class EDI and interface solutions and processes that match our present and future business needs. We fully depend on the efficiency and stability of our EDI and that our numerous transactions are securely operated.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Create solution design, estimation
- Implement the solution incl. test with the customers
- Develop and expand the relations to our customers and vendors and familiarize yourself with their needs and requirements
- Ensure enhancements for our existing solutions and adjustments
- Secure ongoing problem solving
- 2nd level application support
- Facilitate training and provide supplementary tools to the entire organization
- Create technical design documentation
- Close collaboration with the Operations department, regarding changes and handover
- Prepare PI-planning together with the team members
- Participate in PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
- Participate Team Meetings – incl. daily scrum, iteration planning
- You will bring continuous improvement to the architecture solutions
Problem solver with deep technical insight
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree within IT or other relevant areas with a minimum 3 years of experience working as EDI Consultant
- You have experience with XML, FTP, AS2 and formats and methods like EDIFACT, ANSI, OIOUBL and TRADACOM, preferably from employment in the retail or logistics line of business.
- You master a broad range of expertise such as to read and validate logical maps, understand the business process and collect and analysis business and technical requirements.
- You have experience with SAP and SAP IDOC or similar ERP systems, it will be a major advantage
- You will have excellent communication skills and the will and ability to handle our many outsourcing partners
- You thrive in a highly specialised working environment, are comfortable solving even tricky and critical problems
- You are service minded and never give up until the right solution is found
- You can design the solution “just right”, not too complex and not too simple.
- Having have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- Experience in working agile
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Some travel activities are expected
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. For additional information please contact Tina Sylvest at +4587332895.