Senior Test Automation Engineer - Gdansk
Your main tasks are:
- Setting the stage for the test automation architecture and a robust test suite
- Providing strategical direction for test automation to the team
- Developing the testing infrastructure and test automation framework
- Problem solving and optimization in regard to improving the test suite effectiveness and efficiency
“We already have a Shared Services Centre in Gdansk, so you will join a major, well-established and modern workplace and you will get a first-hand impression of exciting and complex tools and processes,” says Hans Grønnebæk Hansen, Senior Manager, Agile Transformation.
Your Gdansk possibility
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining Arla IT, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Test automation architecture experience and strong analytic skills
For you to provide the new team with a strategic direction we expect you to have experience with Test Automation Architecture and having strong analytical-, problem solving-, and decision-making skills.
Furthermore, we expect:
- Master’s degree in software/system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or similar
- 5+ Years professional experience in a software role preferable working with test automation in Tosca
- Excellent knowledge of test automation, testing tools and test processes (Agile development, preferred ISTQB certification)
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture, SOA testing metrics, Data Protocols, and virtualization concepts
- Comprehensive knowledge in SW development (e.g. C#, Java)
- Solid experience in build management and continuous integration
- Good communication skills (Ability to explain complex technical issues)