At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data, IT and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the HR SSC Gdansk team. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
We have embarked on a global HR transformation journey, aimed at enabling service excellence across the entire organization. We are shaping the future of HR in Arla, and we need you to help us making this happen!
Bringing value to the Business is in our heart, and we do so by delivering top quality services, constantly trying to improve and optimize them.
We are responsible for a seamless, high quality and timely response to various queries related to the HR processes to our internal customers, employees, line managers and HR Business Partners, globally.
As an HR Administrator, you will:
- Provide professional assistance for Arla people with global HR processes by responding to internal requests
- Play a key role in administrative part of such HR processes as People Development & Performance, Compensation and Learning
- Provide day to day support to Arla people with self-service processes (call and case management)
- Keep the Documentation of global HR processes up to date in changing environment
- Act as a change agent regarding operational work, new tasks and implement improvements.
- Positive attitude and open mind
- Internal Customer Service experience, preferably within HR area
- Global HR processes understanding and willingness to develop in HR area (professional experience in HR SSC would be an asset)
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Ability to work in fast changing environment of HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
- Working knowledge of MS Office
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders, Process Owners and Solution Owners.
What you can expect from us
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.