Compensation & Benefits Manager Nordics, Coca-Cola European Partners, Stockholm, Sweden or Oslo, Norway
As a Compensation & Benefits Manager you will be part of the Northern Europe Rewards Team and the local HR teams in Sweden and Norway. If you enjoy a C&B role that is broad - where you will be happily engaged in different C&B subject matters, we might have what you are looking for!
What is it in for you?
We offer you an international work environment where a lot is happening right now. Following the integration of three business into one new company, the rewards team is currently delivering a large number of initiatives where we bring the programs and policies of the three legacy companies into one. You will play an important part in the development and implementation of the rewards plans and programs that will drive business growth, simplicity and value.
Coca-Cola European Partners is an innovative and dynamic company. In Sweden and Norway, we are around 1300 committed colleagues spread across commercial and supply chain organization. We usually say, “You may join the brand, but stay for the people”, and it really is!
With us, you get the opportunity to grow in a fast and innovative industry. We want to continue to grow and develop together with our employees, consumers and customers. You get a lot of own responsibility from day one and you can really make a difference. Last but not least, we offer personal development through training, benefits to encourage an active and healthy lifestyle, salaries according to market range, pension, car allowance and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Areas of responsibility
You will partner with your Rewards colleagues, HR and the business by providing your compensation & benefits expertiseto ensure successful design and implementation of the rewards strategy in the Nordics. Working closely together with your colleauge (Rewards administrator) and external partners, you will have overall rewards responsibility for Sweden and Norway.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Act as the local expert in the subject matter and compensation and benefits for both countries.
- Deliver competence development and provide communication within the HR community and People services organization within all areas of Compensation & Benefits as appropriate.
- Run all major compensation cycles and be responsible for all benefits programs
- Be active and drive the creation of effective processes, tools as well as compliance to be deployed in the rewards processes.
- Deliver training and communication to the organizations, both from a locally driven need but also as part of centrally driven initiatives and programs.
- Be the analyst by providing analysis on operational performance and statistics of active programs
- Manage CCEP relationships and deliverables from third party vendors
If you enjoy some occasional traveling, we can tell you that you will be expected to travel 10-15% of your overall time (around 2-3 days per month), both to Norway/Sweden and to European-wide rewards meetings.
Who are we looking for?
- We believe that you have an academic degree that reflects your interest in people and business, preferably within HR or Business Administration
- We see that you have a minimum of five years of experience in the compensation & benefits area.
- Compensation & Benefits is something you really enjoy and a subject you strive to continue to increase your knowledge by staying updated of latest trends, best practices and networking
- You are great at building relationships and stakeholder management.
- You thrive in an fast-paced and complex environment – problem solving is something you really enjoy
- Experience in leading projects and providing benefits programs
- Fluent in English and Swedish or Norwegian.
If you fit the description or believe that you can deliver on what we are looking for, we would love to have a chat and get to know you better.
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us at email@example.com. To be able to proceed with your application we need you to attach a cover letter and CV no later than 28/2 2019.
Please via this link: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=56035&company=ICCE&username=
Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) is a leading consumer packaged goods company in Europe, producing, distributing and marketing an extensive range of non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages and is the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler based on net sales. Coca-Cola European Partners serves a consumer population of over 300 million across Western Europe, including Andorra, Belgium, continental France, Germany, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam, the New York Stock Exchange, Euronext London, and on the Spanish stock exchanges, and trades under the symbol CCE. For more information about CCEP, please visit www.ccep.com and follow CCEP on Twitter at @CocaColaEP.