From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Master Data Continuous improvement professional will manage continuous improvement business requirements within the MD team, cross-domain, both in terms of new developments and on-going maintenance in order to support the various business needs. Those can relate to ongoing day-to-day activities as well as new functionalities, new business processes, new values and codes. S/he will work in close collaboration with data teams and CI to develop tools and data automation solutions in the most efficient manner.
The Master Data Continuous improvement professional will drive continuous improvement to enable and maximise business process improvements within the Masterdata team and outside whenever possible
Shared Service Set up
• Support Reporting and Technical Support Mgr to deploy master data solutions for automation in a timely and effective manner
• Supports the training of colleagues in relevant data areas
• Collaborates with peers in each function to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to support an effective and smooth running of activities
Financial Services Delivery
• Provides technical solutions using VBA/SQL/Excel/Other tools to automate existing or new processes
• Support Data reports creation in SAP/BOA
• Provides technical assistance to the business community in regards to data manipulation
• Supports data and business project regarding automation needs/opportunities
• Translates functional requirements into technical specifications for the DM team,
• Support both quality and consistency of data as well as business/operational needs
• Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed regarding data protection and visibility
• Works with IT as relevant to implement technical requirements as per design
• Prepares training requirements for final users as needed
• Leverage advanced analytical tools and routines to maintain and improve the quality and integrity of the data
• Excellent collaboration with user community to support their workflow requirements and advice regarding optimisations
• Collaborates with key stakeholders in all BU Sales and Finance teams as well as IT regarding report and optimisation requirements, technical solutions and testing
• Works closely with data governance team and CTC team to optimize daily business
• Collaborates with colleagues across the different SSC towers towards an integrated approach to service delivery as well as driving optimisations to meet customer satisfaction expectations
• Work closely with the rest of the DM reporting and technical support team to resolve ongoing issues and support them in the daily activities
• Work together with other data areas to identify and resolve any data issues with business impact
• Builds proposals for optimization opportunities for stakeholders engagement and implements improvements, specially leveraging technology and best practices
• Collaborate with the different data areas to enforce global data standards in order to deliver quality information
• Supports other SSC teams in identifying workflow improvements to reduce/eliminate master data related issues
• Minimum of 2 year in Master Data/technical environment ideally in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Usage of database management, business/data analysis or financial processes through computerized systems preferably
• Complex VBA based automation tools/solutions
• Other European language from CCE(P) considered as a plus
• Excellent knowledge of SAP SD and other enabling technologies
• Good understanding of business processes
• Ability to analyse financial information and provide solutions to issues
• Good command of MS Excel (macros, VBA) and Access
• Ability to understand software coding is a plus
• SAP PTP, OTC, RTR experience and data architecture is desirable
• Excellent technical and analytical skills
• Strong customer focus/problem solver
• Attention to detail
• Good influencing skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisation
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City