From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Planning and Performance Management (PPM) Centre of Expertise (CoE) was set up in Sofia, Bulgaria in the summer of 2015.
The aim of the CoE is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise. There is a strong service oriented culture to build and maintain the reputation of the CoE.
The CoE team comprises several areas of expertise. These are: Sales & Margin, FP&A, Group Reporting, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence.
The FP&A and Group Reporting analysts provide support to the FP&A Group Reporting Lead and managers. They will provide support across the following activities:
- Monthly Reporting
- OCM/OPEX Reporting
- Payroll Reporting
- Group Reporting
- Volume-Rate-Mix analysis
- Planning Tools (BPC) Support and Administration
The analyst intern will report to the FP&A and Group Reporting Managers, as they provide support to the various reporting activities performed by the team.
The role is with fix-term contract for 12 months.
- Prepare and develop Business Objects dashboard based on request from the stakeholders (respective BU) in an accurate and timely manner
- Amend existing reports and create new reports through manipulation of data in Excel and/ or Tableau or using other system
- Provide ad hoc reporting & analysis
- Provide data and analytical input to support business planning initiatives
- Analyze data through reports and provide initial commentary on performance
- Pro-actively searches opportunities for reporting standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise
- Support the finance processes for the respective BU of responsibility – month-end closing, forecast, weekly and daily reporting (where applicable);
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensure CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially SharePoint, PowerPoint & Excel, (including pivot tables, charts etc.)
• ERP experience preferable, not essential
• English – advanced level
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Temporary role with fix term contract
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City