Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola European Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
The PPM department (Planning & Performance Measurement) is a part of the NEBU (Northern Europe Business Unit) finance organization and delivers the commercial organization relevant financial information contributing to an efficient decision-making process and planning & Control cycle. The department consists of 3 Business Controllers, 2 Revenue Growth Managers, 1 Free Cash Flow & CMA Manager, and 3 Marketing Finance Managers. The Director PPM, Finance BELUX, manages the department.
Your responsibility is to act as a Financial Business Partner by providing the Field Sales organization the relevant information contributing to an efficient decision-making process and Planning & Control cycle. This consists of the following focus areas:
- Revenue Management: analyzing, assessing and presenting of financial consequences of commercial proposals;
- Planning & Control: converting strategy into action. Scenario/objective building for annual business plan or monthly forecasting process;
- Financial Analysis and recommendation: Information on revenue, gross profit and marketing expenses, including safeguarding integrity of financial information.
Your main responsibilities:
• Assessing and developing profitability benchmarking of (indirect) customers per subchannel, contribution to efficient decision making process and revenue management;
• Calculating customer and channel revenue and profitability and provide and/or present clear recommendations.
• Continuous development of tools and reporting to provide revenue /profitability insights of (sub)channel/customer/brand/pack in order to increase revenue and profitability;
• Identify and assess relevant Field Sales KBI's/KPIs and draw up reports with the aim to be able to appeal to those responsible on their performance;
• Translate Field Sales Strategy into concrete financial information and objectives during Long Range Plan and Annual Business Plan;
• Budget control of Field Sales marketing and customer investments budgets;
• Follow-up on Field Sales customers’ payment behavior and overdues, and provide actionable insight to business stakeholders;
• Safeguarding the relevant company procedures (SOX and RFCA) and ethics;
• Education: University/Master's degree in business economics/finance & controlling
• 2-3 years of experience in relevant (comparable) role, preferably within FMCG;
• Strong connection with sales and marketing;
• Analytic, pragmatic and a strong will to deliver;
• Proactive, positive, “can do” attitude;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access,..) is a must
• Fluent in Dutch and French
• Ambition to grow
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Are you interested in this position ? Please apply via :
More info on Coca-Cola in Belgium? http://nl.cocacolabelgium.be/