From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Associate Director, PPM / Commercial Finance – Wholesale & Convenience, On the Go and On Premise, Uxbridge
Leading the Wholesale & Comvenience, On the Go and On Premise Environments Commercial Finance (PPM) team, you will be the primary finance contact for the leadership group within this sales organisation. The role requires a finance leader to act as a business partner to the channel, providing first class decision support and analysis whilst ensuring that all commercial finance accountabilities are delivered effectively and in full. This role provides an opportunity to influence and lead change within one of the key focus areas of our business. This role provides an excellent opportunity to influence, lead change, and develop future strategies to grow the business.
- To be the primary finance business partner for Wholesale & Convenience, On the Go and On Premise Sales Leadership group
- Develop effective and mutually beneficial relationships in order to support and influence key commercial decisions.
- Develop in depth knowledge of the commercial environment to ultimately drive increased value and profitability.
- Identify end-to-end pragmatic and creative solutions & improvement opportunities for commercial and operational issues through analytics based insight, KBI analysis and performance deviations, to mitigate risk/ exposure identified. Develop clear action plans to prevent risks, both short and long term, impacting the business.
- Provide financial leadership and strategic financial thinking for the sales environments
- Lead development of enhanced routines that drive improved revenue forecasting accuracy through on time and right first time investment management principles
- Lead an efficient and effective monthly closing process.
- Identify and implement working capital enhancing opportunities in order to meet business objectives.
- Lead identification of trends impacting year to date, rest of year and full year performance , be able to articulate these trends and make recommendations to the sales team in order to drive business performance
- Be accountable for finance recommendations on significant business proposals
- Provide financial and thought leadership for major investment decisions, developing and owning the financial business cases for the most complex assessments and ensuring rigorous and multi-faceted return on investment analysis is completed across multiple scenarios to enable balanced and risk adjusted financial recommendations.
- To proactively analyse effectiveness of investments, including pricing and terms decisions.
- Lead development of the annual business plan and monthly forecast cycle, ensuring that commercial strategies translate into delivery of the required financial KBIs:
- Develop an effective annual planning process, ensuring that key pack and customer strategies are accurately reflected and built on robust assumptions.
- Develop and efficient forecasting process, with a clear focus on improved revenue accuracy in both month and quarter
- Leading, directing and developing the Home Commercial Finance team to implement and deliver world class business partnering services to the respective commercial leadership teams:
- Be responsible for 2 direct reports with a wider team of 6
- Invest time to develop and coach direct reports and wider team to build a strong talent bench for the future.
- Set challenging but deliverable performance objectives
- Recruit high calibre, talented individuals when there are vacancies within the team
- Ensuring financial transactions, policies, systems, and procedures meet the organisation’s and BUs short and long-term business objectives and comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 8 years post qualified experience (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- Minimum 5 years working within a commercial finance environment, preferably within a FMCG company
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office Suite Skills, especially Powerpoint & Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc)
- High level of drive, energy, resilience and desire for professional excellence
- Demonstrated leadership with strong decision making, conflict resolution, effective relationship building skills (internal and external), strong written and verbal communication skills, including delivery of presentations and the ability to lead / coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proactively drives and embraces change with an inquisitive and creative mind-set.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge