From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services CMA Sr Analyst (temporary role) will be responsible for the processing and issuing of CMA invoices/credit memos/debit memos, managing the accruals and payments processes within the end-2end process within the Shared Services CMA team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CMA service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CMA service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
CMA Set up
• Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of CMA processes to meet the business needs and requirements.
Financial Services Delivery:
Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
Ensures that Coca-Cola Enterprises policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
To ensure all accrual provisions & payments are accurate, fair, reasonable & justifiable
To understand and answer any queries relating to the month end forecast and actuals
To support the documentation of all off invoice activity processes for accruals and payments
To review and authorize accruals/payments in line with the CoA
Ensures that all CMA invoicing / credit memos / debit memos are sent to agreed customer deadlines and meets customer expectations
Ensures that quality invoices and supporting documentation are provided to customers
Ensures Invoicing / Payment / Accrual period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
Ensures all follow up issues on accruals and reversals are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
Ensures all follow up issues on deductions, including those captured within FSCM are managed accordingly.
• Provides feedback and support to FR CMA manager in driving end-to-end standard CMA processes across the Coca-Cola Enterprises business
• Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen and good excel spreadsheet skills.
• A good understanding of wider CMA/Order to Cash/Data Management area processes
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English language skills
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP, good Excel skills.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City