We are looking for a strong commercially oriented leader within Shopper Marketing to join out HQ in Stockholm. You will be responsible for manage and develop marketing strategies, programs and activites that makes a difference at the marketplace.
As our new Associate Director, Shopper Marketing you will be accountable for developing and implementing the insights based shopper marketing strategy, channel plans and marketing calendar in close collaboration with our brand & customer teams. The Swedish Shopper marketing function is a fast paced and professional operational marketing team. You will lead a team of 8 dedicated Shopper Marketing Managers working towards all channels with creating instore success and great customer collaboration.
Areas of responsibility
Your overarching responsibility area is to release strength and potential of our brands in customer environment.
- Lead all shopper marketing activities at a country level in order to meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives
- Accountable for the shopper marketing strategy which should be in line with Sales & Marketing strategy and convert it into activities and programs to maximize sales growth opportunities in all channels and for all central customers
- Picture of Success (our tool for visualizing our customer strategies) for each channel in order to realize the potential of the portfolio
- Understand market, shopper, customer and commercial needs. Prioritize where to support markets, what to scale and what to stop
- Lead post-activity analysis and embed key learnings into the organization
- Lead the integration of the shopper into the annual planning process
- Ensure cross-functional communication of programs and timings
- Responsible for communication & prioritization of activities to KAM, Field Sales & customers to provide clarity of what our Picture of Success looks like in execution
- Coach and lead a great team and help them grow, achieve targets and continue developing
- Budget and P&L responsibility
You have key stakeholders in most parts of the business; the Portfolio team, Business Insights, Category Development, KAM, Field Sales and your counterparts in Europe. It is also essential to build strong relationship with The Coca-Cola Company and external stakeholders such as agencies.
This role is based in Jordbro, Sweden. You will be part of marketing leadership team and report to Director, Operational Marketing SE.
To be successful in this role you need
- Experience from FMCG and shopper marketing/trade/consumer marketing is essential
- Relevant education required within Marketing or Business
- Solid leadership experience with a proven track record of successfully leading and managing large teams
- Strong communications skills in Swedish and English, both oral and written
We believe that you as a leader are structured and set clear objectives and make strong priorities for your team. People would describe you as result oriented leader who always inspire and motivate the team to deliver great results. You have proven ability to attract, develop and retain talent. In addition, the successful individual will have the ability to:
- Focus on customers and frontline: very strong customer mind-set, ability to lead and influence across the organization to better serve the customer and their shoppers.
- Passion for growth: high initiative to spot opportunities and take the initiative. Ability to influence large-scale organization change across countries and functions. Comfortable prioritizing in areas with high ambiguity.
- Empowered to win together: ability to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders and role model of entrepreneurial, customer-driven and agile culture
- Listening and caring: Ability to make the highly complex simple and easy to understand, and listen to customer and business needs to prioritize
- Execute with speed and agility: Strong focus on delivering commercial results, supported by measurement, analytics and continuous improvement
How to apply
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Elsa Ekselius, Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
To be able to proceed with your application we need you to attach a cover letter and CV in English no later than January 6th. Read more and apply through our career site: www.ccep.com/careers
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCEP) is a leading consumer packaged goods company in Europe, producing, distributing and marketing an extensive range of non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages and is the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler based on net sales. Coca-Cola European Partners serves a consumer population of over 300 million across Western Europe, including Andorra, Belgium, continental France, Germany, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam, the New York Stock Exchange, Euronext London, and on the Spanish stock exchanges, and trades under the symbol CCE. For more information about CCEP Sweden please visit www.coca-cola.se or www.ccep.com
Keywords: marketing, analysis, strategy, shopper marketing, customer marketing, fmcg, portfolio, trade