From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services STP Service Desk Assistant with Swedish Language skills will identify and respond to internal and external customer’s needs. They are the primary point of contact for STP related queries and will provide service-orientated first level support. They will be responsible for handling STP related quires received as inbound calls, e-mails, faxes, from employees, vendors and approved third parties, ensuring data deficiencies are resolved in a timely manner.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
STP Set up
- Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of STP processes into the SSC.
- Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all AP and wider STP in-scope activities to Shared Services
Financial Services Delivery
- Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
- Ensures that Coca-Cola Eurpean Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
- Service-oriented handling of enquiries with communication, in local language of the customer, of information by telephone and in writing (email)
- Capture and recording of enquiries, including creation of a case/ticket, with all necessary information and relevant business details for the queried transactions
- Analyzing and documenting root causes of problems related to Accounts Payable, including Purchase Orders
- Collaboration with other departments and Business Units in order to resolve the issues effectively
- Maintaining good relationship with suppliers and stakeholders
- Ensures that the daily activities, within his/her responsibilities, are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader and desktop procedures
- Demonstrates knowledge of respective F&A processes and procedures
- Make productive use of technology tools and systems to ensure effective service delivery and accurate data management
- Ensure effective customer relationships are established and maintained through providing a prompt service by fully understanding clients’ needs and requirements.
- To constantly strive in finding ways in which the CCEP processes and procedures can be further improved
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of information to stakeholders and customers
- Where appropriate escalation of cases to other teams, including sharing of documented and annotated enquiry research
- Outbound communication on behalf of the STP team (e.g. all user notices, mass supplier communications, missing invoice requests, supplier statement requests etc.)
- Provides support to other team members where required
- Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for STP and Shared Services generally
- Works and liaises closely with BPO provider and European Master Data
- Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required.
- Provides feedback and support to the STP Service Desk Team Leads and STP Service Desk Manager in driving end-to-end standard STP processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business.
- Proactively improves the quality of STP through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of STP processes.
• University degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 years STP/Accounts Payable/Service Desk experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment.
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment.
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level.
• Fluent in English and Swedish languages.
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City