For our Xeptor Distribution Web Shops we are looking for a young professional with a passion and inclination towards web technologies. You will be responsible for the 7 web shops, day to day in close collaboration with IT, Marketing and Sales department. You are a self-driven professional with the ability to work with minimum supervision, and you are able to work independent as well as in a team.
What do you need to succeed?
- Managing daily operations of 7 international B2B web shops.
- Main contact person for all E-commerce related questions, tickets from the sales and other departments.
- Translating business requirements / tickets into a user story to explain clearly the context for further investigation.
- Resolve service requests e.g. Set up customized FTP stock feeds for our resellers, setup FTP locations and access rights.
- Able to work in an IT setup; work and record progress in TOPdesk.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML (experience with JAVA is a plus).
- Able to work in an international environment and cross functional teams.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English (and in Dutch is desirable)
What do we have to offer?
- Your effort will be rewarded with a challenging package of employment conditions.
- Our retirement provision is placed with Nationale Nederlanden where you also have an additional savings option.
- Your talents are of paramount importance to us, which is why we encourage your personal growth with training opportunities.
- Within our ambitious growth plans there is always room for your innovative ideas.
- We end regularly with a pleasant drink on Friday.
- The possibility to volunteer one day a year for our IT4Kids foundation.
Who we are?
Infotheek Group is a strong sales-driven, international organization with over 950 employees, divided over 14 locations in Europe. Founded in 1991, Infotheek Group is Europe’s leading IT reseller with a strong focus on exploring the benefits of circular IT for customer, environment and society. Exponential growth has resulted in a strong acquisition strategy as well as organic success.
Want to join us? You’re more than welcome! To apply for this exciting job please click on the ´apply´ button. Contact Albert Woudstra for any further information.