From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Part of the Innovative New Product Introduction expertise organisation in CCEP, the role is responsible for the End-to-End Supply Chain and Commercialization New Product Introduction business processes used in any of the CCEP territories. Accountable for the timely and accurate setup and design of Supply Chain project deliverables (including project milestones, risk mitigation, coordination of stakeholders, Finished Goods, Raw and Packaging Materials, Bill of Materials etc.) in relevant systems as well as other relevant new product introduction elements.
This involves being able to understand the business needs of the different business areas and the data elements required by SAP and other systems to support these needs within the country. Timely and effective communication with the different areas within the business and IT is critical. Context: extremely dynamic and versatile multi-cultural business. S/he will work in close collaboration with, E&T, QESH, Finance, Commercialization and Supply Chain stakeholders regarding new product launches or new project implementations requiring material master data activities such as new technical platforms, new legal requirements, etc. S/he will support system issue resolution where Material Master Data is involved. S/he will help understand new business requirements impacting existing Supply Chain Product Data standards and assess and provide solution. S/he will translate new business requirements into relevant product design solutions. Where relevant, as SAP or other new systems are implemented, s/he will play a key role for the project team with migrating data and other relevant elements in the NPI domain.
Financial Services Delivery
- Review, push & challenge to ensure the project deliverables related to any innovation initiative are aligned across the system
- Link all elements and requests of project delivery together into an achievable plan (sequencing/rationale)
- Ensure effective management of project tasks, risks/issues and stakeholders to deliver the project in line with BU expectations on time all the while ensuring top quality data feasibility of the production plan and execution
- Take leadership on the decision making for the product design and production execution in various systems as well as the feasibility of the overall NPD project (Demand Feasibility)
- Supplies advice and/or acts as an SME on all NPIs and product data to support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Makes live use of technology tools and systems, including SAP, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate process & data management
- Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
- Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance (if any) are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
- Support NPD process or CI projects across the CCEP territory of impact
- Identify what Data needs to be created depending on business requirements and translate the solution into the data design.
- Generate and derive all business data required to support NPI creation processes through all relevant systems (SAP/APO/eWM/MDG etc)
- Coordinate and manage all E2E new product release projects while monitoring all Data design and creation to support the business requirements in timely and accurate manner.
- Perform analysis/audit to ensure accuracy of Data and put action plan in place to correct faulty data.
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding and support for New Product Introduction, and Shared Services generally
- Works and liaises closely with all CCEP Supply Chain, PPM, Commercialization, Commercial and SSC teams and other relevant departments;
- Provides feedback and support to the New Product Introduction BU Lead in driving end-to-end standard NPI processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
- Investigate opportunities for process, tools and documents improvement and implement them.
- Proactively improves the quality of Material Master Data management through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Material Master Data processes
• 1 to 2 years experience in a data related role, ideally in material master or an Order to Cash environment in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Good knowledge of SAP and other enabling technologies
• Ability to analyse financial information and provide solutions to issues
• English & French: fluent
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City