From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services NPI Snr Assistant with French language skills will be responsible for supporting the creation and maintenance of material master data and supporting the implementation of processes that ensure data accuracy and completeness. Emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the Data Management service level and effectiveness will be expected throughout.
Shared Services Set up
- Supports the transition activities to ensure the successful migration of all in-scope activities to Shared Services
- Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to support an effective and smooth deployment of work into the SSC;
Financial Services Delivery
- Ensures that relevant material master information is received, validated and processed adequately and timely
- Escalates where forms are received without the correct information or approvals
- Support New Product Introduction process or CI projects across the CCEP territory
- Perform analysis/audit to ensure accuracy of Master Data and put action plan in place to correct faulty data
- Makes productive use of technology tools and systems, including SAP, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate master data management
- Ensures that CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
- Supports the drive to ensure that Data Management processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner;
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive understanding and support for Material Master Data Management, and CCEP Shared Services generally
- Works and liaises closely with all BU departments like Supply Chain, Finance, QESH, E&T, Marketing, and Warehouse;
- Supplies advice on Material Master Data to support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects;
- Proactively improves the quality of Material Master Data management through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Material Master Data processes;
• 1 year experience in a data related role, ideally in material master or an Order to Cash environment in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing records/data through computerized systems, ideally in multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Good knowledge of SAP and other enabling technologies
• Ability to analyse financial information and provide solutions to issues
• English & French: essential
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City