From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Shared Services OTC Collections Associate with Swedish / Norwegian (temporary role) will be responsible for the processing of cash collections and the resolution of cash collection issues within the Shared Services Order to Cash team. They will be responsible for the processing and allocation of all incoming cash receipts as well as resolution of payment issues/Direct debit/customer queries and will manage a portfolio of customers, building and maintaining strong relationships with them, as well as Key Account Managers within the Business Unit.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering OTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the OTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout. Sr. Assistant Collections OTC will be responsible for a variety of activities, which include Collections and Aged debt activities, as well as a variety of activities connected to Third party Collections agency, internal departments’ communication and activities, as well as tasks related to the customer invoices and complaints. The position might be subjected to restructuring post stabilization period to exclude/include Order-to-Cash activities relevant to the requirements on the Local Business Unit and Company’s objectives.
Financial Services Delivery
- Ensures that the collection of debt is actioned on a daily basis
- Ensures the accuracy of collection records including maintenance of the relevant ledgers
- Ensures all relevant process flows and desk top procedures are reviewed, updated and approved on a regular basis (at least quarterly)
- Supplies advice to coworkers and managers on Collections processes where required
- Provides full support to other team members, departments and managers where required
- Provides feedback to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible
- Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Provides feedback and support to the Collections Manager in driving end-to-end standard Collections OTC processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
- Proactively improves the quality of Collections through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of Collections processes
• 2 years Collections or Accounts Receivable experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• A good understanding of wider Order to Cash area processes
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Strong English and Swedish/Norwegian Language capabilities
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
• Temporary role for at least 12 months
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City