From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Higher Education & Workplace Field Sales Accounts Professional - Sussex/ Kent, GB
What you become a part of:
You will form part of the newly formed Higher Education & Workplace Field Sales Team. The Cold Sales Representative role has three core functions, which include coverage of National and Regional Contact Caterers mainly within workplace environments, unlocking new business via equipment placements and also a tactical element incorporating executing promotional, brand and account specific campaigns.
What to expect:
The role is responsible for the management of a set of workplace accounts within a geographical territory with the focus on developing range distribution, space, visibility, and equipment viability and this will be measured through Salesforce and Frontline. The role also requires sourcing and securing new equipment placements, obtained through networking, total territory management and the tactical element of the role. The tactical activation work will be aligned to the Annual Business Plan throughout the year, this element of the role is very varied but with clear SMART Objectives. The Cold Sales Representative role works extremely closely with the Higher Education & Workplace Professional Sales Team and the Out of Home Business Unit to ensure we deliver the national and regional agreements within their accounts.
Key elements of this role include:
- Developing a comprehensive account & geographical contact strategic together with building industry knowledge will be critical to the success of this role
- To deliver outlet execution improvement via PICOS Measurement
- Proactively identifying, developing and winning new business
- Hitting agreed coverage frequencies
- Working proactively with the Out of Home Business Unit to deliver the national plan
- Working collaboratively with wider HE&W team, sharing best practice and opportunities to grow profitable volume
- To deliver on tactical campaigns objectives throughout the year linked to our Annual Business Plan
What we expect of you:
- To be a tenacious self-starter with the ability to be adaptable to challenge & change
- High levels of influencing and communications skills
- Excellent prioritisation and organisation skills
- High energy levels, engaging personality with a positive attitude
The role is home based, and the account portfolio and campaign work covers a large geographical area. To be able to manage these accounts it is important the successful candidate is located in the relevant geographical area.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Field Sales