From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What you become part of:
- Design on behalf of the BPM team & business teams, standard to-be business process models and data structures with integration across E2E business process
- Operationally maintain process modelling tool and update process models with respective E2E Process lead & team ready for business sign off and input into solution design for any applicable change.
- Ensures process excellence (e.g. regarding scalability, efficiency)
- Work on ad-hoc projects as part of the Business Capability Program
- Align operational aspects of BPM across E2E processes and their teams
What to expect:
Skills & Essentials:
- Proven experience in IT or Business management including roles involving business process management/ analysis and/or continuous improvement
- tangible experience of relationships with other IT and business leaders and stakeholders
- Experience of working in a Matrix organization
- Project Management experience and comprehensive knowledge of CCEP’s IT methodology
- More than 5 years working with the above described experience
- BPM Tools and Data Mining Tools
- Personal leadership
- High level influencing and challenging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work under high pressure
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: Belgium : Brussels/Bruxelles : Anderlecht (HQ)
Belgium : Brussels/Bruxelles : Brussel
France : Ile-de-France : Paris
Germany : Berlin : Berlin - Hohenschönhausen
Germany : Berlin : Berlin Friedrichshain
Germany : Berlin : Head office national
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona
Spain : Madrid : Madrid
United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge