From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What you become a part of
We are seeking a highly motivated Professional, Internal Audit to join our Corporate Audit Services Team. You will help the team achieve its mission, which is to deliver risk-targeted audit and advisory services that add value to the organisation. In this role, you will participate directly in the planning and execution of risk-based audit engagements and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 testing. You will have the opportunity to learn about CCEP’s business through the performance of risk-based audits (operational and financial) that help the Company analyse and improve its financial and operating controls. You will also have the opportunity to review business processes and offer insights and ideas that can add value to the Company.
What to expect
In this role, you will assist in the development of the audit scope and objectives (including risk assessment and planning), audit programs, execute and potentially lead parts of the fieldwork phase, and participate in the reporting phase of engagements. You will also participate in meetings with management to define the scope and timing of audits, review audit findings and recommendations, assist in the preparation of written communications (including client correspondence, working papers, and final audit reports or sections thereof), and obtain information system extracts (financial and non-financial) for audit use. Additionally, you will assist in the planning and execution of the SOX 404 operating effectiveness testing in accordance with the annual SOX plan.
You will be responsible for applying knowledge of financial concepts in executing audit fieldwork and day-to-day activities, performing the assigned duties in an effort to ensure timely completion of work and maintenance of established performance standards. You will be interacting with client personnel on a regular basis and we expect professionals to demonstrate a commitment to continually improve client satisfaction.
You will be interacting with client personnel, including middle and Senior Management, on a regular basis. This includes interacting with Internal Controls to execute SOX 404 testing efforts, and assisting the Senior Manager, Quality Assurance with the re-test of management action plans for the 'Open Findings Report'. Throughout, we expect you to demonstrate a commitment to continually improve client satisfaction.
Last but not least, to realise all of this, you will work with cross-functional management teams across the organisation to leverage efficiencies and streamline the evaluation and monitoring of internal controls.
What we expect of you
- To be successful in this role, you must have good written and oral communication skills, strong organisational and time management skills, and demonstrate a basic to intermediate level understanding of financial, process, and control concepts. Business knowledge regarding financial and operational risk and control activities is also important. Prior audit experience is not required, although it may be preferred in certain circumstances.
- You have attention to detail in the review of audit documentation and reports, and apply analytical thinking for the evaluation of business processes and recommendation of solutions to address the identified issues.
- Up to 40% international travel may be required throughout our territories so experience functioning well in different cultures and societies is critical. Fluency in English is required - as we operate in other European countries, knowledge of French, German, Spanish, Bulgarian or Dutch is an asset.
- Completion of or progression towards professional qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA, CISA, CPA or ACMA) is viewed as a positive and/or an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Risk Management, Finance, or a related field.
- Finally, you are customer focused to ensure that the audit processes and audit findings add value for the business partner audited.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge