From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
- In this role you will be both accountable and responsible for the relevant process area / process / sub-process & activity level on the Business Process Management Center of Excellence side
- Form effective relationships with virtual team of respective Business Process Owner / Manager / Subject Matter Expert
- Forms and lead the Business Process Management Excellence Team for the respective process area
- Ensure that CCEP has clearly defined business processes for End to End. End to End Process architecture and process standards in place and that those processes are systematically developed. Be the End to End custodian, on behalf of the business, for End to End business processes and data structures.
- Drive common data architecture and harmonization of data structures across central business functions as well as business units and ensure suitable platforms and technologies are in place to enable efficiencies across functions
- Lead the core initiatives which represent either major parts of strategic IT related IT programs that enable strategically important high-impact business initiatives. Those initiatives are mission critical to meet the objectives of the strategic programs.
- Plays critical role in supporting and actively influencing Senior Management as key contributor and strategic partner
- Actively driving change within IT or into the Business with regard to Technology adoption and Digital Transformation.
- End to End Design, execute, document, measure, monitor, and control of End to End business processes models.
- Ensuring business readiness before the implementation of new End to End business processes and technology solutions from a business process perspective.
- Establish and continuously develop End to End virtual team as integrated tower across business & IT with right level of skills capabilities and leadership.
- Ensure the content of the common End to End Process Model, End to End Process Governance Model, Design Principles are updated maintained within Business Process Management Tools within BPM structured way of working (“Business Process Management as a Service”).
- Establish and further develop capabilities for rapid design, simulation and implementation of process improvement initiatives within End to End
- Preparation and Proposal of decisions from End to End authority to CCEP Design Authority and represent Business Process Management End to End as member in the DA.
- Provide leadership and leadership development to diverse and/or remote Subject Matter Expert teams.
- Change agent within IT or within the Business with regard to Technology adoption and Digital Transformation.
- End to End Standards for process documentation and process improvement method is in place
- End to End Processes optimisation potentials are realised according to focus areas and process performance measurement goals
- End to End Business process designs signed off by the business
- Key performance indicators and metrics for end to end process measurement in place
- Continuous improvement initiated
- End to End Analysis & Design of Process
- End to End Project Life Cycle process
- End to End Business Capability roadmap evolution
- Setup of End to End Business Process Management Excellence team
- Experience in Business or IT senior management including roles involving complex and cross-functional remit
- Demonstrable experience of developing senior relationships with other senior business leaders and stakeholders
- Tangible experience of working in a Matrix organization
- Project Management experience would be beneficial and comprehensive understanding of CCEP’s IT methodology
- High level experience in leading developing and/or implementing complex and cross-functional projects and delivering against capability solutions
- Extensive exposure as a business operational lead within one of the following business areas of Sales, Sales Support, HR, Finance, Supply Chain or Procurement.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: Belgium : Brussels/Bruxelles : Anderlecht (HQ)
Germany : Berlin : Berlin - Hohenschönhausen
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona
Spain : Madrid : Madrid
United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge