From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Senior Procurement Manager (ALL CCEP territories)
What you become a part of
Reporting into the Procurement Supply Chain Indirect Category Director the position takes ownership of a key category and is responsible for developing and executing category strategies. The main objectives are to optimise procurement costs and processes as well as to ensure quality and security of supply for all materials and services purchased in the category
Buildings & Facilities and Waste Management which includes all Soft and Hard FM and Waste management Services, using the Total Cost of Ownership approach.
Furthermore, this position is responsible to drive CRS developments and improvements through the supply base, supporting CCEP goals, and to identify and deliver category projects to drive cost and CRS benefits.
You will also manage motivate and inspire a team of Category Managers or Procurement Support.
What to expect
Your primary responsibilities;
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Quality & Customer Service
- Take a leading role in understanding business requirements, supplier negotiation strategy development and negotiation execution
- Optimise supplier performance via the SRM programme, carry out RFIs / RFPs, run negotiations and manage contracts
- Deliver supply agreements in accordance with strategy objectives to ensure delivery of optimum business results
- Drive supply optimization and harmonization initiatives
Capability & Productivity
- Lead and develop employees through CCEP people management processes, training curriculum and Personal Development Plan
- Lead the team and create an engaging environment that motivates people, fosters learning, creativity, integrity and continuous improvement.
- Lead relevant functions within CCEP in developing strategic procurement plans for major areas of spend which will deliver the core procurement objectives for CCEP on quality, security of supply and cost.
- Create a learning organization, which adapts and changes to meet business needs.
- Develop an appropriate level of commercial awareness, supplier management skills and knowledge of supplier processes in other CCEP employees involved with suppliers in order to ensure that Procurement is able to deliver its core business objectives.
- Deliver cost savings through negotiation and realization of cost reduction projects.
- Create and maintain competitive advantage for CCEP through the achievement of lowest possible total acquisition costs.
- Deliver optimal cost management through accurate and timely reporting and compliance with Contract and Chart of Authority processes
- Accurately forecast and budget pricing for raw materials and service costs
- Deliver forecasted budgets, ensuring communication of any variance at the earliest opportunity completely with potential business impact.
- Meet or exceed procurement business plan assumptions
- Initiate necessary business decisions to generate operating and financial benefit.
- Develop creative, value focused sourcing strategies and identify new sources of supply
- Improve Category CRS Performance through increasing level of recyclable/recycled materials, exceeding category material avoidance target and identifying further CRS pipeline opportunities
- Ensure suppliers are approved and comply with TCCC Supplier Guiding Principles
Supply Risk & Continuity
- Develop business plans for all relevant components & services and ensure their implementation in close coordination with other functions (i.e. Supply Chain) and the global Coca-Cola procurement organisation (CEPG).
Regulatory & Social Responsibility
- Ensure transparent communication of procurement figures by use of established KPIs
- Manage exposure to legal action due to intellectual property rights violation
- Act as a central reference point for guidance on best practice for other “buyers” across CCEP.
- Ensure the implementation and respect of CCEP policies and adherence to business standards.
- Establish process to measure compliance and report against company commitments
What we expect of you
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience of Procurement or category management experience preferably in a FMCG environment coupled with a University degree or relevant professional qualification.
- You will have proven customer orientation, personal development and leadership skills.
- You will be a strategic thinker and have excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience of influencing at a senior level.
- You will have experience in negotiating complex, high volume contracts and demonstrate the capacity to evaluate issues analytically and commercially.
- You will have strong project and change management skills and team management experience.
- Fluent English is essential and proficiency in other CCEP Languages (German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian) is an advantage.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: Belgium : Brussels/Bruxelles : Anderlecht (HQ)
Belgium : Brussels/Bruxelles : Brussel
Germany : Berlin : Head office national
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona
Spain : Madrid : Madrid
United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge