From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What you become a part of
By joining the Wholesale team you will be part of a team that supports the wider Field Sales team to ensure that Coca-Cola European Partner’s portfolio is available for independent businesses to purchase. The purpose of this position is to deliver the agreed profit and volume target for an account portfolio of wholesale accounts. This will be achieved by selling in agreed case sales per period, introducing new lines of CCEP products as appropriate to the account, ensuring the account carries sufficient stock to support the subsequent through-put sales to independent retailers and the implementation of any nationally agreed channel plans.
What to expect
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering the agreed profit and volume targets for assigned account portfolio and regionally managed accounts;
• Ensuring availability of CCEP lines to maximise volume on a period by period basis and for securing listings of all appropriate CCEP products for the account;
• Providing timely forecasts to the Wholesale Manager and for maintaining database input to specified deadline;
• Proactively identifying, developing and winning profitable new business and achieving coverage targets;
• Ensuring all national planograms are implemented, correct percentage share of shelf is achieved in each account, all "Off Sales" are corrected , promotional activity is activated to the highest level and display targets achieved;
• Having an effective & prioritised Customer contact plan in place, with SMART objectives being set for each customer to ensure business development and KBI achievement and develop individual account plans in conjunction with the customer goals;
• Ensuring all customer performance is reviewed with the account on a regular basis and action plans constructed to close gaps and maximise on opportunities.
We view frontline sales as a training ground for future leaders, so we’re passionate about your career development. If you have the aptitude and the drive, you’ll be given plenty of scope to achieve your ambitions, however big they may be.
There are even more reasons to start your career with CCEP – our competitive benefits package being one. You will not only receive a competitive salary but also a car, laptop and phone. In addition you will have a flexible benefits package which reflects the collaborative, inclusive and high energy culture here at CCEP.
What we expect from you
At CCEP, we look to assess potential talent for future growth of the business, and look for individuals who are ambitious to learn and develop and driven to succeed.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
• Previous commercial sales experience
• Strong record of personal achievement
• Demonstrable ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Proven ability to achieve results
• Influencing and negotiation skills, both internally and externally
• Ability to build interpersonal credibility with the customer
• Ability to analyse and creatively solve problems.
• Holds a full driving license with no more than 6 points
• Lives within approximately an hour of the designated area
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : North : Field Sales