Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on all our people sharing a thirst: a thirst for exploring new territory, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast-moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect? Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing? Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What you become a part of
A new and exciting opportunity exists within CCEP’s Direct Procurement Team, as CANS Procurement Manager, to lead specific supplier project negotiations, manage change projects and support risk management agenda as defined by the commodity strategy owned by the CCEP Procurement Manager.
What to expect
This role will cover CCEP’s territories and there will be a significant need to travel, probably 20- 30%, predominantly in our European territories. The role can be based at any of the European head office sites.
Support CCEP Procurement Manager CANS:
- Supporting supplier negotiations together with CEPG
- Develop and implement new suppliers and expand supply base
- Develop and implement contingency plans
- Define light weighting agenda
- Develop joined strategy with supplier to increase recycled Alu cans content
- Drive supplier performance through the effective use of supplier relationship management
- Identify cost saving/ efficiency improvement initiatives
- Recommend and implement risk management strategies
- Improve LRP/ ABP models and increase forecasting accuracy
What we expect from you
- Procurement/ packaging materials background and/ or good understanding of procurement/ supply chain processes
- Strong track record of international, cross functional change project management with evidence of good influencing skills at senior level
- Strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills
- Excel excellence
- Commercial awareness and result driven
- International and senior level communication and presentation skills
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.