From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola(r), Fanta(r), Powerade(r), Glaceau Vitaminwater(r), Monster(r) and Capri-Sun(r).
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
The Assistant Route Settlement will support, execute and control the daily activities for enabling an accurate and on-time invoicing process. There will be a close collaboration with the operational teams, 3rd party service providers and distributors to ensure on-time settlement, invoicing and payment of our customers.
This role will be an enabler of opportunities and growth for the business through strong involvement and collaboration with both the commercial teams and the operational teams in the BU.
To achieve this the main elements of the role will be related to executing a set of daily activities, performing exception analysis, process handling and data transfers.
These elements contain the monitoring of lead times from the route-to-market stakeholders, the handling of differences that occur within the end-to-end logistical chain and disputes regarding trade sales.
Therefore the Assistant Route Settlement must have a profound understanding of the local BU route-to-market model and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders in the local language.
In addition, the Professional Route Settlement will perform a daily analysis of the different and agreed lead times within the Order-to-Cash. This includes a correct execution of the settlement of returns and unsettled orders through close collaboration with Supply Chain stakeholders.
The position will require involvement in commercial projects and initiatives that have an impact on the settlement structure, development of new routines in this area or new accountancy procedures.
Financial Services Delivery
• Contributes actively in the close collaboration between the business unit and Shared Service Centre settlement functions to support aligned end to end processes and procedures for route settlement both in Norway and Sofia.
• Executes the FSV settlement activities in close collaboration with in-country settlement team as well as other FSV related activities (stock related issues, consignment changes,.) that do not require local proximity.
• Resolves in close collaboration with the in-country settlement team the FSV and trade sales dispute handling and/or any country related challenges.
• Executes the settlement of returns for home and cold market and handles the unsettled orders and deliveries that are outside the agreed lead times.
• Participate in local commercial projects or initiatives to ensure optimal end to end solutions for CTC
• Support the planning of periodic closings and year end closing in eCash and cash settlement as well as supporting the periodic closings in SSC Sofia.
• Works in conjunction with the BU settlement team to ensure that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in designated BU to drive understanding and support for CTC, local Service Line Owner role and Shared Services generally
• Works effectively with designated BU Finance team, Route to Market team and other departments where required
• Builds positive relationships with key CCEP customers and 3rd party service providers where required
• Liaises with other key stakeholders as required regarding financial controls and regulatory compliance
• Provides feedback and support both within the designated BU and the BU settlement team focused on continuous improvement of Route Settlement process efficiencies.
• Supports continuous improvement opportunities to align with the team objectives and achieve the predefined targets.
• Identify the potential areas for improvement around exception handling routines.
• Supports the Route Settlement & Disputes TL Nordics in driving end-to-end standard CTC processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Supports the development and implementation of best practice processes for process improvement
Route Settlement Team team development
• Works with the Route Settlement & Disputes TL Nordics to build the SSC capabilities so all activities can be delivered in a timely and effective manner
• Works with each relevant stakeholders in the BUs to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to maintain an effective and smooth partnership with the BU
• Supports the training of colleagues in relevant areas
• College degree or equivalent preferred
• 2 years finance experience (with a minimum of 1 year in CTC) in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Route to market experience within the Norwegian grocery business
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
• Strong customer service orientation and confident in customer situations
• Strong order settlement experience essential, preferably SAP, as well as MS Office applications (Excel)
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisation
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City