Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Sales & Marketing Manager for Export – Industry and Society
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
- Improvement of the business and the work efficiency of the Ericsson Nikola Tesla in the territory of Kazakhstan, Belarus
- Realization of annual business plans of the company on Kazakhstan, Belarus market in the informatization of healthcare IT market
Job description and accountabilities:
- Collaborate with the KAM (Key Account Manager) in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Locate and develop new business relationships, negotiate deals, scout and capitalize opportunities with new as well as within existing accounts the market
- Provides independent and in-depth assessment/viewpoint relating to new business
- Contributes to creation and implements strategies for developing company’s business on the market
- Responsible for creating annual business plan for the development on the market
- Generate own leads
- Project identification, landscaping, focus on deep market penetration
- Develops competitive pricing structures and terms for each opportunity
- Ability to uncover and sell to a client’s needs by providing best solutions
- Leading tenders on the market
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Write and submit reports to the KAM in all matters of importance
- Meets goals for revenue and gross profit
- Strengthens and positions the brand of the company, maintain fruitful relations
- Sales analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Develop a clear understanding of services offered by Ericsson Nikola Tesla
- Actively participates in creating turnkey solutions
- Oversee daily operations and the work of employees and partners
- Together with the Project manager, securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract
Candidates with following requirements are welcome:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Electrotechnics, Mechanical Engineering, IT, Traffic Engineering, Economy, Management)
- At least 5 years sales experience
- At least 3 years of managerial experience as CMO / Sales Director/COO in ICT industry
- Sharp and high business acumen with good analytical skills, strong goal and achievement orientation
- Ability to identify and execute business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of personnel at all levels
- Self-starter who fosters a culture of teamwork and maintains the highest level of ethics and integrity
- Professional, goal oriented and urge to succeed, coachable, mature, good judgment and can-do attitude
- Excellent understanding of ethical sales and marketing
- Excellently developed organizational, negotiation and people skills
- Working knowledge of data performance/operation metrics
- Russian language proficiency, English language working level knowledge
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Experience in managing systems integration projects in implementation of ICT
- Strong knowledge of ICT solutions, deep, yet broad understanding of the IT industries current trends, service management and solution delivery
- Strong experience in managing strategic and tactical partner relationships
- Highly skilled in people leadership, strong ability to lead and motivate
- Proactive, flexible, responsible and reliable person
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and shift direction and priorities often
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Belarus (BY) || || Minsk || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 281373