From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola(r), Fanta(r), Powerade(r), Glaceau Vitaminwater(r), Monster(r) and Capri-Sun(r).
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
The Planning and Performance Management (PPM) Centre of Expertise (CoE) was set up in Sofia, Bulgaria in the summer of 2015.
The aim of the CoE is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise. There is a strong service oriented culture to build and maintain the reputation of the CoE.
The Centre comprises of a team of analysts who perform controlling, reporting and analytical activities to support all business units, supervised by managers leading each of the business units and key reporting areas with main focus on enabling effective decision support. The team is responsible for delivering timely and quality management reporting to support business decisions.
The CoE team comprises several areas of expertise. These are: Sales & Margin, FP&A, Group Reporting, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence. This role provides an opportunity to gain valuable experience across a number of Supply Chain Finance activities; team members will provide back-up and resilience across all areas.
The Supply Chain team in the CoE will provide reporting and support to plant controlling finance teams and central finance, so that effective decisions are made within internal and external regulatory requirements.
This Supply Chain Analyst will perform daily supply chain activities, including reporting, analytics, forecasts and budgets preparation. The role is required to ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures to deliver tight financial control.
The individual will need to demonstrate an independent approach, setting their own agenda to deliver accountabilities, working on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
The role is with fix-term contract for 8 months.
• Conduct analysis to Influence and advise operational site and country management, so that they can make decisions that will provide optimal returns to the Supply Chain business
• Collate and prepare initial financial reporting and analysis to support decisions that will improve performance and deliver customer expectations.
• Support on the roll out of new reporting and systems across the different countries in CCEP
• Manages and processes changes in Masterdata and Hierarchies
Effectiveness and Efficiency
• Collate and prepare the information required for site budgeting and forecasting to provide the basis for management decision making.
• Prepare accurate, timely and effective site accounts, advising and highlighting variances so that site management can take effective action to improve operating performance functional excellence
• Support the delivery of Supply Chain financial initiatives to ensure that there are standardised processes in place and that all internal customers receive a consistent, professional service
• Applying improvements for elinmination, simplification, standardization and automation
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensure CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• Strong Excel Skills
• Some understanding of SAP BO and BW
• English – advanced level
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong team player
• Temporary role with fix term contract
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City