Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Solution Architect for Radio Access Network
We are an international team of software developers and engineers who are creating unique monitoring and diagnostics capabilities for the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for new team members.
As one of our Solution Architects, you will be directly involved in improving our product by proposing new use cases, methodologies and solutions that our development team will put into realization based on your guidance.
Flexible working hours and continuous competence development are the norm.
Work-based in Zagreb with few short-term trips per year, typically to the United States.
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on LTE & UMTS in node integration area, R&D system validation, troubleshooting or field-testing experience
- Good technical knowledge of LTE & UMTS RAN technologies, i.e.: call flows, performance management (KPI), node configurations, alarm handling
- Experienced in collecting logs, configuration, and counters on LTE & UMTS nodes
- Methodical approach to analyze Customer network operational issues and pain points and convert them into Customer use case requirements
- Positive attitude, out of box thinking, taking ownership of the problem and always find a way to solve the problem
- Analyze requests from stakeholders to maximize service values and business impact
- Skills to lead a group of engineers and developers from idea to realization
- Strong proactive mindset i.e. thinks ahead of the issues
- Persistent and consultative approach
- Motivated individual that needs only a low level of control and review on routine assignments
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- Network optimization knowledge
- Experiences in Customer network operations
- Experience with 5G
- Only on-line applications will be taken into consideration
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || ServEng
Req ID: 280191