Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is looking for:
System Integration & Verification Engineer - Split (m/f)
We are looking for exceptional and passionate candidates to join our fun and successful international team. If you have an interest in pursuing simplicity in products, ways of working, and organization – you are the right candidate for us!
As an engineer, you would have the opportunity to work on projects intended for both telecom operators and enterprises. You would be at the source of technology shift towards cloud and would daily contribute to making great ideas into reality for people around the world.
We are looking for candidates having:
- Experience with virtualization/cloud: knowledge of OpenStack/VMWare or similar
- Experience with Integration & Verification
- Linux administration skills
- IP networking
- Developed programming logic
- Passion to work with and contribute to the latest technologies
- Interest in working in multicultural teams
Candidates should have:
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Courage to experiment, fail and learn from the experience
- Ambition for technical excellence
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Innovative mindset
- Drive your own self-development and learning
- Supportive environment where transparent feedback and comments are encouraged
- Be a central part of !
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or similar
- Proficiency in the English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Split || R&D
Req ID: 274965