Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Solution Architects for LTE Advanced & 5G – Zagreb, Osijek
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Within our Strategic Competence Unit, international team delivering intelligent Network Design and Optimization services for the telecommunications industry, we are looking for new team members.
You will be joining an international team of experts and contribute to Network Design and Optimization service development and delivery for 5G Radio Access Networks to our customers.
With many new 5G contracts signed in 2018 and 2019, our team of service delivery experts is expanding to ensure we deliver 5G network experience to mobile subscribers worldwide.
You are expected to contribute by working in exciting environment along dynamic global team, providing different aspects of service delivery.
Ericsson provides high-quality modern working environment, stimulating reward system, continuous career development and flexible working hours.
We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams.
Main responsibilities are:
- Support deployment of solution
- Scope define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Readiness for frequent international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to increase value of the delivery
- Excellent communication skills
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- University degree or equivalent in Electrical engineering, Telecommunication, Radiocommunications is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in NDO service delivery
- Other vendor knowledge (Nokia, Huawei, Siemens)
- Experience with tools like TEMS, Atoll, Planet
- Experience with OSS/ENM, Business Objects
- Scripting, programming
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 268198