Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
System Administrator / System Integrator
We are an international team of software developers and engineers who are creating unique monitoring and diagnostics capabilites for the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for new team members.
As part of an EU/US team, you will help our solutions to scale and assure succes with our globally spread Customers. You will constanlty get opportunities to express your ideas and be rewarded for them.
We cherish a supportive enviroment in which every team member is encouraged to reach her/his carrier aspirations and help us grow togheter.
Flexible working hours and continuous competence development are the norm.
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with UNIX / Linux System Administration
- Experience in shell scripting knowledge (bash)
- Basic networking knowledge
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Open for international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- Experience with monitoring datacenter health using preexisting managmemnt tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise
- Experience with implementing and maintaing backups, security, and redundancy strategies
- Experience with script languages (Perl, Python)
- Familiar with mobile network architecture
- Basic understaning of cloud based containers solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- Professional Certifications
- University degree or equivalent in computing, electrical engineering, telecommunication, mathematics is desirable but not mandatory
- Only on-line applications will be taken into consideration
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || || ServEng
Req ID: 265140