Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is looking for:
DevOps Engineer for Big Data and Analytics
We are an international team of software developers and engineers who are creating unique monitoring and diagnostics capabilities for the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for new team members.
As one of our software developers, you will be working in an international team and contributing to all parts of software development lifecycle. You will develop & maintain CI/CD/automation testing workflows & related tools.
Ericsson provides high-quality modern working environment, stimulating reward system, together with lifelong learning, career development, and flexible working hours. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- New feature development on current workflows and tools
- Automating existing infrastructure and deployments
- Design environment setup and maintenance
- Daily support on corresponding WF and Tools
- Related technical document writing
- Cooperation closely with different departments to ensure the high efficiency and smoothly running of whole flow machinery
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with Java
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Open for international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
- Good communication skills
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- University degree or equivalent in computing, electrical engineering, telecommunication, mathematics is desirable but not mandatory
- Experiences on continuous integration or continuous delivery or automation testing tools related area
- Knowledge of CI, CD, automation testing and related tools. Know best practices for software development life cycle management and continuous integration well, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, application deployment and operations;
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, Jira, GitLab, Confluence, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Artifactory, Ansible, Selenium/Winiumom
- Experience with relational databases (PostGres, MSSQL)
- Experience with script languages (Perl, Python)
- Experience with UNIX / Linux operating systems
- Basic understanding of Big Data Analytics
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || || ServEng
Req ID: 265132