Within our Strategic Competence Unit, international team delivering intelligent Network Design and Optimization services for the telecommunications industry, there is currently an open position for
Senior Network Design and Optimization Engineer for MMEA
As one of our expert engineers, you will be working in an international team and contributing to service delivery for the dedicated Market Area: Middle East and Africa. Being one of the fastest growing Market Areas in terms of NDO delivery, it provides proving ground for future global assignments. You are expected to contribute by working in dynamic global team, providing different aspects of service delivery: Consulting, Team Lead, Customer Workshops, Technical delivery within Network expansions, swaps and modernizations.
Ericsson provides high-quality modern working environment, stimulating reward system, together with lifelong learning, career development, and flexible working hours. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- perform analysis, design, optimization and audit of telecom networks based on extensive data analytics in areas of RAN
- engage in the whole process from early engagement, pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance
- based on deep technical understanding and ability to extract insight to deliver high quality network design, audit and optimization services according to Ericsson requirements and uustomer contract
- assist pre-sales with credible business opportunities for both service and product sales.
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Network Design and Optimization service delivery
- Technical knowledge of 2G, 3G and 4G
- Understanding of 5G concepts
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Openess for international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to increase value of the delivery
- Excellent communication skills
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
• University degree or equivalent in computing, electrical engineering, telecommunication, mathematics is desirable but not mandatory
• Experience in NDO service delivery
• Other vendor knowledge (Nokia, Huawei, Siemens)
• Experience with tools like TEMS, Atoll, Planet
• Experience with OSS, Business Objects
• scripting, programming
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass the initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 05