BI Lead in Leiden
Are you an experienced BI Consultant who likes to operate at the interface between technology and business? And are you at home in SQL, ETL Tooling and BI reporting? Than this challenging role is exactly right for you!
As a Business Intelligence Lead you’ll work on Business Intelligence and Analytics projects. You operate at the interface between technology and business. On the one hand you are, both technically and functionally, responsible for the current data warehouse (TimeXtender) and ensure the correct data delivery towards the business. On the other hand it’s important to analyse the needs of the business and to ensure optimization.
What do you need to succeed?
- BI modelling techniques.
- Experience with BI tooling Targit, and/or any of these tools Power BI, Tableau, Qlik.
- SQL Server.
- Relational database design/dimensional modelling.
- Business intelligence and data analysis/data mining.
- Database security and data quality.
- Excellent command of the English and preferably also Dutch language.
What will you be doing?
- Business Intelligence lead of the organization
- Develop and control the existing TimeXtender Datawarehouse
- Responsible for correct data delivery to the business
- Analyze the needs of end users and convert them into BI(solutions)
- Optimization of ETL and Datawarehouse
- Control Masterdata
What do we have to offer?
- Your effort will be rewarded with a challenging package of employment conditions.
- Our retirement provision is placed with Nationale Nederlanden where you also have an additional savings option.
- Your talents are of paramount importance to us, which is why we encourage your personal growth with training opportunities.
- Within our ambitious growth plans there is always room for your innovative ideas.
- We end regularly with a pleasant drink on Friday.
- The possibility to volunteer one day a year for our IT4Kids foundation.
Why should you join Infotheek Group?
Infotheek Group is a strong sales-driven, international organization with over 950 employees, divided over 14 locations in Europe. Founded in 1991, Infotheek Group is Europe’s leading IT reseller with a strong focus on exploring the benefits of circular IT for customer, environment and society. Exponential growth has resulted in a strong acquisition strategy as well as organic success.
Want to join us? You’re more than welcome! To apply on this job please click on the ´apply´ button. Contact Albert Woudstra (email@example.com) for any further information.