From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Asset Care Planner, Sidcup
What you become a part of;
Scheduling the activities of the Maintenance Plan for the assets in designated work areas to the correct frequency. The maintenance Plan includes asset care, CIL, overhaul and modular activity.
What to expect;
- Enable the exploitation of existing and developing product categories
Update and align asset care plan relating to MPD agenda – including new equipment, equipment modification/upgrades, maintenance plan review, revisions and outputs from performance reviews.
- Excel in Customer Management
Schedule the maintenance activities in line with the Maintenance plan for assets in the designated work areas to optimise the reliability. This includes close working with Production planning operations teams to ensure that allocated and unplanned time slots are optimised, and that parts and tasks are checked and available in advance.
- Drive Efficiency and Effectiveness
Maintenance Planning Work Order Management
- In collaboration with Production and Distribution, schedule and support the execution of all planned maintenance / overhaul tasks/modular/corrective tasks (incl. upstream) optimising production ensuring Planned Downtime is minimised
- In collaboration with Production and Distribution support the effective ramp up of all equipment post maintenance and overhaul
- Identify the appropriate resources and skills (e.g. time/parts/tools/people skills)required to effectively execute the agreed maintenance schedules
- Support the prioritisation of Basic and Complex tasks to support the Team Leader in assigning asset care tasks to team members (e.g. co-ordinated/support right slot for right job and actively support downtime slots)
- Audit the quality of maintenance activity via Process Confirmations
- Work closely with the Spare Parts Co-ordinators, Team Leaders and Asset Care System Supervisors to ensure each maintenance activity is controlled effectively.
Spare Parts Co-ordination (M and R)
- Ahead of the planned maintenance activities ensure that the appropriate spares parts are readily available and organised to ensure the maintenance plan can be effectively executed
- Ensure the Central Maintenance Management System SAP PM is updated regularly to give visibility for the site and Supply Chain
Financial Control (M and R)
Ensure the maintenance activities are executed within the budgetary targets, including maintenance activity that is planned via asset care, overhaul, modular breakdown and defect management activity.
What we expect of you;
- Drive Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
Health and Safety
- Follow Site Safety best practices to ensure safe-working for self and to protect the safety of colleagues to demonstrate zero accident behaviour
- Ensure own personal hygiene meets the requirements of food industry
- Ensure all contractor control and permit to work systems are adhered to and signed off correctly
- Operational Excellence /Functional Excellence
- Share and replicate best practice with other team members and colleagues to improve the maintenance plan.
- Active involvement in CI programmes.
- Take the learning from Breakdown reports to improve the Maintenance plan
- Perform other tasks as required by your Direct Manager to ensure team performance and distribution output is achieved.
- Must have the knowledge and flexibility to be able to cover other work areas.
- Take pride in upholding the agreed ways of working at the site to ensure the site is a great place to work
- Take personal ownership and responsibility for the quality of work delivered, and identify and action ways of improving it
- Embrace teamwork and flexibility in tasks allocated to support the achievement of team/department/site objectives and own career development
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Sidcup