Test Automation Engineer (Android, Web & IoT)
We are a team of software developers located in Zagreb and Osijek, producing automation software for telecommunications industry. Our task is to enable greater process efficiency when building mobile networks of the future. We have the opportunity to combine our skills with new software and hardware technologies, in order to solve new market challenges. Our work environment is exclusively international, we work agile and keep up with the global trends.
Our organization owns complete software development lifecycle for a number of applications for web, mobile and desktop platforms. We aim to expand in multiple areas, so today we’re looking for motivated development team members who want a chance to apply their skills.
Currently, we have an open position for a Test Automation Enginner. This position considers participating in all acitivties related to software development quality assurance processes. Main reponsibilities include:
- Participation in technical analysis and defining test strategy plans
- Defining and implementing scenarios for functional and automation testing
- Preparing and executing regression and performance/stress tests
- Investigating new Test frameworks and software to meet best practices
- Writing test documentation and providing testing support
Our preferred candidate would have following competences and skills:
- Some experience with functional testing (e.g. Selenium, Appium)
- Some experience with programming (e.g. Ruby or Python) or shell scripting
- Familiarity with SQL queries
- Determined to follow testing practices: bug advocacy, the role of a tester, test automation, test documentation, interaction with developers
- Familiarity with HTTP/RESTful services.
Any of the following would be considered a plus:
- Previous work experience in an established SW development organization
- Enterprise application testing
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass initial application screening.
Application must contain information about:
- Detailed CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter
- The score during the university education (average over 5 years of education)
- Type of university degree clearly mentioned
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || R&D
Req ID: 251520