Ericsson Nikola Tesla employs top professionals in the field of quality software solutions that support business processes, thus empowering customers in the execution of their strategy, and directly or indirectly affect their market competitiveness.
The company’s activities span E2E software development process, including specialization in the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
We hereby offer you the position of a Suppor Engineer/Developer and an opportunity to work in challenging ICT projects for the local and foreign markets.
- good knowledge of Linux OS
- good knowledge of bash scripting
- basic knowledge of data base administration (PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra)
- knowledge of basic networking concepts
- very good communication skills
- very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- affinity to programming is an advantage
- executing of 24/7 on-call support (be a part of the support team), maintenance and administration of implemented systems
- solving less complex problems in non-working hours (interventions to keep the system functional according to SLA agreement with customer)
- communicate professionally in order to protect company's good reputation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 244987