From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola(r), Fanta(r), Powerade(r), Glaceau Vitaminwater(r), Monster(r) and Capri-Sun(r).
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
The Shared Services RTR Accountant (Temporary role) will be responsible for providing certain transactional RTR activities for an assigned CCEP Business Unit including recording general ledger transactions, reconciliations, completing journals, banking, month end close and fixed assets activities. The position will also be tasked with driving and delivering RTR service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the RTR service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build positive and mutually beneficial relationships with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of general ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- BS Variance explanations/analyses and Corporate Reporting
- Support the local books preparation process (IFRS to STAT) on Inventories valuation
- Monthly input for EMF
- Monthly & Quarterly closing activities – accruals, manual invoices issuing, spare parts provision, pallets, recovery reclasses etc.
- Closing stock postings
- Related Party Reporting and analysis
- Handles queries with external auditors to ensure adequate support and audit evidence is provided
- Support various projects.
- Excellent communication skills - build positive and constructive relationships with key stakeholders, internal and external
- Pro-active and quick learning person with high quality and result oriented vision
- Stress-resistant and adaptive to changes (organisational, process, systems)
- Goal-oriented approach to standardisation with other accounting activities in the SSC
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Proven communication skills and independency in presenting ideas & analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to resolve various issues with the appropriate level of support and documentation
- Minimum of 2 years Accounting and/or Control experience, preferably in a multi-national organisation and/or Shared Services environment
- Experience in Supply Chain would be considered as an advantage
- Strong ERP experience, SAP will be considered as a strong plus
- Strong knowledge in MS Office – Excel & Access DB essentially
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!
Location: Bulgaria : Sofia : Sofia City