The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
L'OCCITANE’s North America Digital Marketing Team is looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to oversee three digital acquisition channels [Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, and Display]. The right candidate should be data driven and detail oriented, agile, and have the ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. This position needs to have an in-depth understanding of Digital Marketing, and how to drive incremental sales through effective and cost efficient marketing programs. He/she should have a combination of analytical, strategic, and creative out-of-the-box ideas in order to manage revenue and customer acquisition goals. The manager will work closely with the Senior Director to oversee the digital marketing budget and spend allocation across channels for optimal results in the US and Canada.
- Manage Paid Search (branded, generic, and re-marketing), Affiliate Marketing, and Programmatic Display with external agencies to plan and execute campaigns to meet business objectives
- Ongoing timely and accurate channel performance tracking, analysis, and actionable insights; Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
- Planning and management of the Digital budget; ensure media spend is efficient in driving campaign performance goals – i.e. Sales/ROAS and/or Awareness
- Generate and update promotion campaign and new customer dashboards with main KPIs using Google Analytics, BI tools, and agency platforms
- Maintain ownership of Digital Media Plan with sales forecasts and actuals
- Monitor and report on campaign performance on an on-going basis, shifting budget to meet objectives
- Partner cross-functionally (website, promotions, supply chain, retail marketing, PR) while serving as a digital expert to develop new customer recruitment campaigns Create campaign recap presentations for various organizational stakeholders
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies
- Manage and optimize product feeds as necessary
- Partner with Business Analyst and vendor to gather New-to-File/customer acquisition data to measure campaign CPA’s
- Oversee audience targeting strategy, creative development, and a/b testing plans
- Think omni-channel when developing strategies to bridge the gap of digital marketing spend with driving traffic in-stores
- Process POs and reconcile invoices on-time
- Continue to challenge agencies to provide best-in-class service
- Stay on-top of search, video, and all digital marketing trends to recommend best practices in the industry
- Support all of the members of the team with additional quantitative and qualitative projects including International Requests, Promotion Analysis, etc
- BA required
- 4+ years’ experienced related to Digital Acquisition or Marketing Analyst role
- Beauty, and/or Premium brand experience preferred
- Familiarity with the tools needed to grow and analyze results (Google Analytics, Adwords, Commission Junction portal, etc)
- Deep familiarity with the levers that impact CPA, CPC, and ROI, and the role each digital channel plays within the consumer purchase funnel
- Ability to be agile and react quickly but systematically under high-pressure situations
- Finesse and ability to influence and build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels, including marketers without direct nor extensive experience in paid media
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Big picture thinker who does not hesitate to dive into details
- Experience with tagging and pixel implementation in GTM, DoubleClick Suite, and data-attribution a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.